Our Lucious Straight Tape Ins look identical to freshly blown-out ultra curly/agro textured natural hair with its volume and movement. This texture is perfect for women who appreciate the natural, not-quite-bone straight look. Whether the client's hair is coiled with small curls of zig-zags right from the scalp, dense with springy, S-patterned coils, or is full and dense but lacks a curl pattern, this afro-texture hair was created for her.
- Natural dark brown (can be color treated)
- No blend of synthetic fibers, tangle-free, minimal shedding
- This texture can be pressed bone straight.
- Extensions last up to 12 months with proper care and maintenance
- Our Tape-Ins weigh in at approximately 100 grams
- Up to 60 Tape-Ins (150 grams) required for a full head natural-looking installation
Up to 80 Tape-Ins (200 grams) recommended for maximum fullness depending on the space the head allows
Lucious Straight Tape-In
How to care for your tresses
Be sure to always co-wash your hair extensions before your first installation to make sure the hair is clean and has a natural state. Be mindful that your extensions behave like natural hair and collect product build-up and particles like normal. To keep your textured hair poppin’, co-washing is a MUST!
Co-washing is the act of washing your hair solely with conditioner and cutting down the use of shampoo. No matter the texture, length or hair extension product you purchased, all of our extensions require co-washing prior to the first install.
Benefits of co-washing hair extensions includes decreasing dryness, decreasing frizziness, increasing luster, increasing softness, and of course cleansing the hair of any factor products used.